Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Holy Mind Trip

I feel like I have just had my mind pulled out through my nose and thrown across the universe and back. Great Job 10/10

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Questionable

Um moaning? Video? Flash?
And you are one weird looking kid.
I do not have much to say about such a short video, but don't blame us because your hard work sucks. Shake it off. Move on. Keep on working. If you weren't making this video you could have been creating then next Pico.
Work hard. Don't get angry.
A interested 6/10

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

Oh it's short? That's sad.

A lot of other flash is short too, but the 6 is fair.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Crazy awesome

It was a fascinating and crazy acid trip with the mellonic tastes of the Gorillaz. Amazing flash animation with original and creative looks and actions. Not only eye candy but ear and smell candy. Great work. A terribly terrific 9/10.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

Short and sweet

What a great flash. You have all the pieces put together to make a funny video. Music, silly art, and a coffee grinder. I think you need a disclaimer though. !"Do not put coffee grinder in microwave"! Great job. A whole hearted 7/10.

Star Work Episode 1 Star Work Episode 1

The birth of success!

It is very easy to see great potential at an early stage when great effort is put forth. Through the whole flash I could appreciate the art styles and humor. The theme and overall story line is original and humorous. I want to see you making more of this in the future. Giving you this 9/10 is a true act from my heart. Great job.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Thanks for the encouragement. If I could reach through the computer screen and give you a high five it would be a true act from my heart.

A Simple Light A Simple Light

Kris you devil

A work of art put together frame by frame. Truly a great and humorous work that has a hidden moral message in the end. I love water, but it seems smokes do not. Great job. A fabulousness 9/10.

777 - Part 7 777 - Part 7

Wow sir

I believe that I have just been pleased in every single manner. There was nothing in that video that I did not like. You did not even have voice acting, but the subtitles were so fluent along with the mouth syncs that I was not bothered. The creativity and style in the flash was so good I am happy. You sir have made me a happy man. Good work. A incandescent 10/10.

Paper Mario Parody One Paper Mario Parody One

Nothing new; nothing intresting

How many more Mario screwing up parodies do we need. The only reason I am willing to give you any points is because I did enjoy your animations. The animating was very fluid and looked decent. You just need a new original idea. I unpleased 4/10.

Retribution: lost chapter Retribution: lost chapter

Don't get angry when you fail

There was no fighting which is what the video seemed to hold promise for. I watched through the entire thing for about 10 minutes so I am sure that there is no fighting. I would not be so mad if there was at least something to the video, but there really isn't. It was a painful video to watch. I am not content with this work. I hurts to say, but a 2/10.

DrFishSticks responds:

You saw a spastic black and white image sing a badly recorded 'happy birthday'. You actually sat through the whole of that japanese team rocket song while watching a bad shape tween loop. And after all that you still expected to see a fight scene? All I can say is, don't get angry when YOU fail XD

3 Short SMB SU+A 3 Short SMB SU+A

Originality lacks

I am sorry about giving you a low score, but there is really nothing else I could give you. The idea is unoriginal and the the flash is not very good. You did not put in any sound effects so the video was very difficult to watch because of all the emptiness created from the lack of sounds. The visual aspect of there being to different Mario games put together as one does not work and Mario's feet don't even tough the ground most of the time. The jokes were not very original in ideas and the jokes got old very quickly. Maybe if you can really put down a brain storm session along with some hard work you could make a good video. You need work before posting again. The pity one plus 2/10.